Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Day 20 of Summer


Oh wow, I'm really behind. But I have been taking pictures! And I only realized after I had taken them all that my subject kind of doesn't change. Sorry Sofia, I'm not stalking you, you just happened to be there every time I whipped my camera out. And you're so darn pretty anyway ;)

Saturday was OMSI Teen night, which was fun. I went with a group of friends, and we hung out in the food court for about half the time, so I don't know how many of us actually go for OMSI it's self or just for the social aspect, but either way it's fun. We discussed our random fears and dislikes, which include moths and goat cheese. Mine is egg whites, which I'm sure every one is sick of hearing by now :)
This is Sofia climbing the gate in the gated area outside of OMSI.

No comments:

Post a Comment