Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 44 of Summer



Yesterday was a recovery day. I caught up on facebook and what my friends are up to, talked to Sofia for a while, slept. I've been re-reading Deathly Hallows, as I want to be ready for the movie in November. The 7th book is the only one that I haven't read cover to cover since it came out. I don't really know why. I guess when the others came out, I would read them over and over, trying to not only fill the gaps between books but also to pick up on clues and develop theories. After DH I didn't need to do that anymore. But it's nice to be reading it again. It reminds me that with all the reading I do, no matter how much I like a book, I have never felt as connected to a story or a set of characters as I do/did with Harry Potter. I love it.

*nerd rant over*

No comments:

Post a Comment