Monday, August 9, 2010

Day 50 of Summer


Are we seriously on say 50?? Wow.

Today was (you guessed it) lazy. Talked to friends on the phone and facebook. Isn't it great to live in a time when we're so connected with our friends, no matter if we're sitting in our pajamas at home or whatever??

Here's a picture of my conversation with Ashley, which if you can't tell reads :

Ash: Whats up?

Me: Not much lol

Me: Don't know what the heck to take a picture of today

Ash: Your computer. And be like "Today I computed"

Me: LOL I was actually considering doing that

She proceeded to dare me to do it, so here we are. Whoo, I don't have to actually come up with anything creative today! (Sorry guys, tomorrow will hopefully be better).

1 comment:

  1. I feel all honored and stuff to be a part of the 50th blog post.

    ReplyDelete